Dreamforce is an exciting event for Salesforce-oriented businesses everywhere. It presents you with an opportunity to learn new skills, cover interesting topics and connect with others who enjoy the platform. But, if it is your first time attending, it is easy to become overwhelmed by everything Dreamforce has to offer. So, for all of you first-timers out there, here’s our take on what you need to know about this inspiring event!
4 Can’t-Miss Events
As you arrange your schedule, you want to make sure you experience the best that Dreamforce has to offer. Attending these events is a great way to ensure you get the most from your time at Dreamforce.
1. Keynote with Marc Benioff
On Monday, Marc Benioff is scheduled to be the keynote speaker, and this is an event that shouldn’t be missed. Whether you’ve heard him speak before or this will be your first time, his enthusiasm is infectious, so it’s definitely worth making time to attend.
Dreamfest is an exciting component of Dreamforce. Each year, Dreamforce attendees come together to support a great cause. This year, Dreamfest benefits UCSF Child’s Hospitals and will feature performances from Alicia Keys and Lenny Kravitz. It’s sure to be a night to remember.
3. The Expo
This is a great networking opportunity that also gives you a chance to chat with Salesforce experts, take customer success solutions for a test drive, and connect with hundreds of partners who can provide you with innovative insight into how to improve your business. It’s the heart of the conference and simply shouldn’t be passed up.
4. Happy Hours and Parties
Dreamfest offers numerous opportunities to enjoy happy hours and parties during your time at the event. All you have to do is register to participate in these festivities. Often, these get-togethers create excellent networking opportunities while also giving you a chance to relax and unwind.
5 Quick Hacks
While attending the right events can help you get the most out of Dreamforce, a few extra tips never hurt. With that in mind, here are five quick hacks to help you enjoy Dreamforce.
- For first-time attendees, taking a moment to peruse the Trailhead “Get Ready for Dreamforce” page is worth the time. You can find the link here: Get Ready for Dreamforce
- Networking can be exhausting, so make sure to eat regularly and drink plenty of water. Dreamforce offers water stations throughout the venue, so whenever you see one, consider filling up.
- You’re also going to be spending a lot of time on your feet, and the weather can be unpredictable in San Fran. This makes wearing comfortable shoes and packing some layers a must for comfort.
- Without question, you need the Dreamforce App. It will help you get around with ease and coordinate your schedule more effectively. Take a moment to download it. It’s worth it.
- While happy hours and parties are part of the fun, don’t overindulge. You’re going to want your wits about you while your networking, so take care not to overdo it and stay hydrated if you do partake.
Heading to Dreamforce? Let’s Connect!
The team at Tech2 is at booth #1850 in the EXPO! We’d love to see you there, so contact us to make sure we meet.