Sr. Salesforce Solution Architect
Monday June 5, 2023
Rare opportunity to work for a consulting firm that actually cares about work life balance – not just a bunch of lip service! Our client is a highly respected firm working with the federal government on several different contracts. They have a full time opportunity for a Sr. Solution Arch. This person will serve as the SME for Salesforce to government customers and stakeholders.
In addition to the daily responsibilities of any great Solution Architect, some requirements of the position are:
- Proven success working on enterprise level Salesforce project and implementations.
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional design.
- Documentation of business processes
- Expert level experience defining system architecture landscape, identifying gaps, and providing comprehensive solutions to attain goals
- 6+ years SDLC
- 4-6 years Salesforce configuration and implementation.
There is a clearance requirement for this position. Must be a US Citizen.