Wow, 2016 has been quite a year. From rumors of Salesforce buying Twitter to more resources and tools for Salesforce developers and admins (and organizations), the Salesforce community has had a very busy and successful year.
We’ve had a pretty incredible year here at Tech2 as well. Here are just a few highlights:
- We moved into our new, expanded offices in Wake Forest, North Carolina.
- We expanded our team by adding two passionate members of the Salesforce community: Cody Margaretten and Lauren Gugliotta.
- We experienced Dreamforce as an exhibitor/sponsor for the first time >> it was a blast!
More Salesforce recruiting and career tipsAnother big shift in 2016 was our renewed focus on creating and sharing great content to help organizations find, recruit and retain top Salesforce talent, and to help connect talented Salesforce developers and admins with exciting and rewarding job opportunities.
We help achieve our goals by posting and sharing great content over on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. But where it really starts is here on our blog. Since we’ve started focusing exclusively on Salesforce staffing and recruiting nearly six years ago (and even before that when we first began working with Salesforce talent), we’ve learned a LOT about what makes some organizations find and retain great talent (or what causes talent to choose other opportunities). We’ve learned what gets candidates excited about positions and companies (and what doesn’t).
We’ve received tremendous feedback on our blog in 2016, and our goal is to provide even more great content to help your you reach your career or organizational goals in 2017 and beyond. For now, let’s take a quick peek at our three highest-performing blogs of 2016 (and their key takeaways).
- Struggling to Find Salesforce Admins? Here’s Why. With interest in and competition for top Salesforce Admins at an all-time high, it’s not surprising that this blog had the most traffic in 2016. As many organizations scramble to find and attract these critical professionals, this blog offers actionable advice to help you stand out from the pack.
- 6 FREE Ways to Sharpen Your Salesforce Admin Skills. It was a big year for Salesforce Admins, to be sure! While employers searched for tips to help them attract top Salesforce Admins, those Admins were looking for ways to stay at the top of their game and attract the best career opportunities. This blog digs into six free tools and resources to help them do just that.
- What a Week: Reflections on Dreamforce ‘16. We couldn’t stop talking about the exciting, rewarding week we spent in San Francisco for Dreamforce this October. We met representatives from some exciting new companies, talked at length with Salesforce developers, admins and more about what they’re hoping to achieve, and sat in on some exciting panels and performances (U2!). This blog highlights just a few of our favorite memories and takeaways from that exhilarating week.
From all of us here at Tech2, we wish you the happiest of holidays. Thank you for connecting with us in 2016, and we can’t wait to see what 2017 has in store!
If you ever have any questions about Salesforce jobs, or if you are looking to augment your Salesforce staff, give us a call.