Posted October 27th, 2017Dreamforce has an extensive speaker list, and if you are like most people attending, making it to them all just isn’t an option. With that in mind, we’ve compiled a list of our top five must-see speakers at this year’s Dreamforce event. Here are our top recommendations:
1. Marc BenioffThis first one goes without saying. Benioff is an energetic and compelling speaker who clearly has a passion for his for his business. His innovative thinking has transformed enterprises throughout the country while crafting one of the fastest-growing tech companies on the planet that ultimately became the largest CRM company worldwide.In addition to being a visionary leader and a pioneer in the field, he has a keen focus on philanthropy, helping to improve communities and assure equality all over the world.
2. Ashton KutcherAshton Kutcher has come a long way from the stereotypical “dumb” guy he used to play on television. He is now a skilled entrepreneur and serial learner; he has co-created a venture fund that invested in companies like Airbnb, Spotify, and Uber while maintaining his acting career.
He’s been named one of TIME’s “100 Most Influential People in the World” and was included on Fast Company magazine’s “Most Creative People” list. He’s also a philanthropist with a unique perspective on the world, making this a must-attend.
3. Adam GrantIf you are interested in keen insights into management psychology, you can’t miss Adam Grant. He’s been a top-rated professor at Wharton for five years and has conducted groundbreaking research in the organizational psychology field. Grant has also been recognized in Fortune’s 40 under 40 and is considered one of the world’s 25 most influential management thinkers.
Grant’s TED talks have been viewed over seven million times, so his talk is worth attending.
4. Michelle ObamaFormer First Lady Michelle Obama is a phenomenal role model for women and mothers around the world. Her initiatives like Let’s Move! and Reach Higher have inspired youth across America and Let Girls Learn has encouraged girls all over the world to go to school! Not to mention, Joining Forces, which has helped our veterans who sacrifice more than we can imagine to keep us safe. Let her motivate you!
5. Will.i.amLearn more about his latest ventures! From music and fashion to business and AI, he’s got his hands in everything! You’re sure to feel his enthusiasm. Want to Meet With the Experts in Salesforce Recruitment?
The team at Tech2 is at booth #1850 in the EXPO! We’d love to see you there, so contact us to make sure we meet.