Posted September 7th, 2016It’s hard to believe there are only four months left in 2016 – the year is going by quickly! But as the weather cools and the leaves start turning, there’s something to look forward to besides pumpkin spice lattes => Dreamforce ‘16 is just a few weeks away. Our team is extremely excited for the trip to San Francisco this year. Will we see you there in October?
Your Guide: Get ready for Dreamforce ‘16The Salesforce team ups the ante every year with an event that continues to grow and offer even more value for attendees. Here are eight things you can expect (along with some resources to help you make the most of this year’s event) >>
- U2 is headlining. Hey, we’re all going to learn, network and stay at the top of our game in this industry, but it doesn’t hurt that U2 is headlining Dreamforce this year.
- There’s literally something for everyone. Dreamforce ‘16 may be sold out, but if you have your ticket and are wondering what you’ll find, don’t be discouraged. There is literally something for everyone at Dreamforce. There are over 2,000 sessions geared to everyone from startups to global organizations (Check out the Dreamforce YouTube channel for some great insights).
- Extra training opportunities are available. If you are looking for opportunities to take your Salesforce skills to the next level or if you are interested in pursuing Salesforce certification, Dreamforce pre-conference training offers excellent hands-on training opportunities. Get more details here.
- Expect to leave informed and inspired. Salesforce is really impressing with their lineup of speakers at Dreamforce ‘16. You won’t want to miss keynotes from Melinda Gates, Marc Benioff, GM’s Mary Barra, Tony Robbins, Mark Cuban, NASA Captains Mark and Scott Kelly and more.
- Salesforce is changing up the schedule this year. Each conference day during Dreamforce ‘16 will center around a recurring theme: Tuesday, 10/4 is Innovation Day; Wednesday, 10/5 will focus on philanthropy and will be capped off with a performance by U2; Thursday, 10/6 will focus on equality; and Friday, 10/7 will highlight compassion and how it impacts innovation.
- Salesforce has some very special experiences just for Admins. The “Admin Meadow” will have unique experiences for Salesforce Admins – whether you’re an experienced veteran or are just starting your career. A unique Salesforce for Admins Keynote will also zero in on innovations and insight for Admins. Get the full breakdown of five unique experiences for Salesforce Admins at Dreamforce ‘16 here.
- Dreamforce is in the heart of San Francisco. While you’re in town, be sure to take advantage of everything the city has to offer. This guide for Dreamforce attendees can serve as a nice starting point to ensure you make the most of your trip.
- Managing your agenda is essential. This is especially true for first-time attendees >> with so much to see and do, attending Dreamforce can be overwhelming. The Salesforce blog offers some great tips to help you effectively manage your agenda and accomplish key goals on your to-do list at this year’s event.
Dreamforce is an exceptional event that offers tremendous value for all Salesforce professionals. Preparation and planning can help you get the most out of the event and build on what you learn to move your career forward in 2017. And if you’re looking for new Salesforce developer or Salesforce admin jobs, you don’t have to wait for Dreamforce.
We’re hiring Salesforce professionals for great jobs across the country. Visit our job board now to learn more.